Terms & Privacy
General Terms and Conditions of Eijk
Welcome to our website www.eijk.store (hereinafter called “Eijk” or “online flagship store”).
These general terms and conditions govern all use of Eijk and in particular, the product offers and sales on this website. When you visit this website or buy a product on it, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that these terms and conditions may be updated from time to time so we recommend that you read them carefully each time you visit us. Eijk does not accept any other terms and conditions unless we have agreed otherwise in writing.
If at any stage you need assistance, you can go to the Customer Care area, where you will find practical information on orders, payments, delivery, refunds, and returns, as well as other general information on the services provided by Eijk you can also click on the hyperlinks in these terms and conditions to be directed to the relevant information pages.
You have the right to return all or part of the products that you bought, without giving any reason, within 10 working days. This period begins the day following the day that you receive your products. Return requests will not be accepted after this period.
Returning or changing products is only possible by sending back the item(s) following this procedure.
When you return ordered item(s) for refund, the costs for sending is at your own expense.
- If you want to exchange product(s) (a different size) and/or partial return of your order for a refund; please send your request within the 10 working days to CustomerService@Eijk-Amsterdam.com .
When we receive your request, we will continue to proceed with the exchange by receiving your return and sending your requested item(s) like any regular order.
The amount of the possible difference and our account number will be noted in the e-mail where you will also find the Exchange Authorization Number.
- E-mail you an Exchange Authorization Number that you must write on your return package;
- If applicable, refund the purchase price of the returned product(s) for a refund within 10 working days of receiving your notice, assuming you returned the relevant product(s) before that period.
- If you wish to return the complete order (all products of the order) to receive a refund, please send your request within the 10 working days to our following email address: CustomerService@Eijk-Amsterdam.com and we will provide you a Return Authorization number for your return.
When we receive your refund notice in due course:
- We will email you a Refund Authorization number that you must write on your return package;
- You must return all products in one mailing, at your own expense, to the address following Eijk address: St. Agathastraat 54, 3037SH, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- We will refund your product(s), excluding the initial delivery costs that you paid, within 10 working days of receiving your notice, provided you have returned all product(s) within that period;
- We recommend that you use a secure, trackable courier, means of delivery that provides proof of delivery (for example, DHL, UPS, TNT, DPD, registered delivery with acknowledgement of receipt).
Please note that we only accept returned products if they meet the following conditions:
- The original tags and labels are attached and are in good condition;
- Each product is unused and bears no sign of wear and tear or been walked on. For shoes try them on a carpet.
- The original packaging is included and is in good condition. For shoes and accessories, this is the box in which they were initially packed.
Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded. You will find additional useful information for returning products in the returns section of the Customer Care pages.
This paragraph does not restrict, in any way, the warranty that you have under Belgian law if your product is faulty. However, we do request that you notify us within two months if a product is faulty. After this period, complaints will not be accepted.
Each party shall have the right to cancel a sale in case of a material breach by the other party of these terms and conditions. This means for example that we can cancel a sale if you are not a consumer or if your payment is, or appears to be, fraudulent.
4 Product information
We have made every effort to make sure the colors and descriptions of our products are as accurate as possible. However, please be aware that the image and color quality may vary; depending on your screen and that we cannot guarantee that your screen accurately reflects all characteristics of the actual product.
You will find a product description (color, size, type of product, etc) and digital photographs with each product. All prices are in Euro and include VAT but exclude delivery costs. Prices may change. Please check the applicable price advertised at the time you place an order.
- Eijk-Amsterdam.com only sells its products to consumers. This means that if you are an individual who intends to buy a product, not for personal use but, for example, for resale or if you are a company, you cannot place an order and we will not sell you our products.
- A binding sale between you as consumer and Eijk as seller, governed by these terms and conditions, is concluded when you place an order on this website. Your order shall be deemed placed when you complete the final step of the order process by clicking on “submit order”.
- In the unlikely event that a product that you ordered is not available, we will inform you promptly and propose an alternative solution (for example, later delivery, exchange, refund without any cost to you).
After you submit your order, you will be referred to the secure payment page of our website and will be requested to pay for your order.
We accept payments with bank cards, through Ideal or Bancontact/MisterCash, PayPal and Visa, MasterCard, Maestro credit, and debit cards or with payment from your side.
In specific countries, we may in the near future accept additional methods of payment.
This will be mentioned on the check-out page.
You will receive an electronic order confirmation on your screen and per e-mail when your payment has been made.
In case of a refund, we will credit the card or bank account of the person who paid for the products. We are not responsible for fluctuations between the currency used for the initial payment and the currency of your credit card or bank account when the refund is made.
7 Delivery and Shipment
1. We aim to prepare your order within one working day after receiving your payment. It takes 2-3 working days before we deliver your order to the delivery address that you provided (excluding weekends and Dutch bank holidays).
2. We provide express delivery within the Netherlands.
3. Eijk-Amsterdam.com may perform partial deliveries if not all products that you order are available at the same time.
4. We process and ship purchased products from Monday to Friday between 09:00 am and 06:00 pm CET, except on Dutch bank holidays.
Vouchers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against all shoes, except last chance shoes on the www.Eijk.store
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If the order amount exceeds the gift voucher amount, please select the payment method with which you wish to cover the amount remaining.
- If the gift voucher amount exceeds the order amount, you may use the same code for your next purchase. The amount remaining shall be available until your credit balance has been used up completely or the expiry date of the voucher.
- For returns that were purchased by gift voucher, a new gift voucher will be issued.
- Gift vouchers will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Eijk-Amsterdam.com is not liable for delivery of a Gift voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Eijk-Amsterdam.com is not responsible if a Gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
- Eijk-Amsterdam.com reserves the right to cancel a Gift voucher if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping are applicable on any products purchased with a Gift voucher.
- Promotion voucher codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift vouchers
- Promotion voucher codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
9 Intellectual property
All content (images, text, trademarks, …) on Eijk.store is copyright and trademark protected.
It is not permitted to use, reproduce, or distribute content from this website without the express written consent of Eijk.
10 Copy of Contract
Eijk always keeps an electronic copy of your order for as long as is required by law. If you wish to have a hard copy of your order, you can print the “order confirmation” that will appear on your screen once you have submitted your order and your payment has been processed. This order confirmation will also be sent to you by email.
11 Applicable laws – jurisdiction
- This agreement between you and Eijk is governed exclusively by Dutch law.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
C copyright 2018 by Eijk